// // 21 comments

Latest Free Airtel 3G Internet Trick with Resume support for PC and Mobile!!!

Hello friends,Today I am sharing Latest Free Airtel 3G Internet Trick with Resume support for PC and Mobile both. This is a proxy trick and working fine for me. This trick is tested by me in Rajasthan. One of my friend using this proxy from more than one week and now I am sharing it with you all. This Latest Free Airtel 3G Internet Trick supports YouTube and no disconnection problem. 
   

Features of this trick

*  Works on PC and Mobile both
*  Resume support
*  No disconnection problem
*  No registration required
*  No additional software required
*  Work in Zero Balance
*  Support Facebook

Required Information for this trick 

  • Apn- airtelgprs.com
  • Proxy- roogen.com
  • Port-80 
  • homepage:- 203.115.112.5

                          How To Use this Trick 

For PC:- 

  • First of all Connect your Modem or Mobile with PC using Apn "airtelgprs.com".
  • Now go to your browser settings and fill data that are given above.

For Firefox the settings are like below:-

Go To "Tools" >>
"Options" >>
"Advance" Tab >>
"Network" Tab >>
"Settings"
Now select "Manual Proxy Configuration" and fill following data there and save settings.
  • Proxy- Roogen.com 
  • Port- 80

See Screenshot:-

Airtel 3g hack proxy

Now in Address bar type "203.115.112.5" hit enter.
A page open and in "type URL box" type google.com or any other site which you want to open and enjoy browsing.          

For Downloading:

Make Settings in IDM as follow-

Go to "Downloads" >>
"Option" >>
"Proxy"  Tab >>

Make proxy and port settings.

see screenshot:-



  For Mobile:- 

  1. Make new connection settings Using given data.
  2. Save 203.115.112.5 as your home page.
  3. Open home page.
  4. Enjoy free Internet.
 Enjoy free Free Airtel 3G Internet Trick with Resume support.

If u like this post please share to your friends.For more tricks keep visiting on this blog.This trick working fine in Rajasthan.Please comment if you face any problem and tell us about this trick.If this trick is not working for you please comment.

21 comments:

  1. working for me...thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is not working now (10jan2014)Plz plz plz send me working trick on my email aashu4559@rediffmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. @AASHU.... From where are you? This works fine in Rajasthan.. BTW check your inbox.

    ReplyDelete
  4. chhatrapal singhJanuary 15, 2014 2:54 pm

    It is not working now 15-01-2014
    if you have any trick plz send me
    mail "chhatrapal090@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kya ye west bengal mei kaam karega.,,, my mail is.,,,, arindamdhali98@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. TRICK WORKED FOR ME WITH 3G SPEED FOR 3-4 HRS BUT SOON DISCONNECT & NOW NEVER HAPPENED NEXT TIME WHY????????????/

    ReplyDelete
  7. communication error na po sya :((

    ReplyDelete
  8. its nt working in delhi(uttam nagar)...
    plzz give me information on khansalim7714@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. ^^ check your inbox (all mentioned above ). I send some other tricks. If works for any of among you guys plz reply. Tho i am trying a vpn trick. keep visiting this site i will publish soon. or like our Facebook page to stay updated. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. its working fine in rajasthan

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can i use this in nigeria? Or anyone Help me with cracking tutorials spicyleeds@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. its is not working in birbhum,plz give me information .... my email id is"ricknayak006@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. its not working plz.send me raj.kaushik2321@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sir I am from Odisha. Plz send me the present working trick. My id rakeshjana12@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello i m from mumbai.....plz send me some airtel as well as tata docomo working internet tricks......bodhani.karan@gmail.com
    thank U

    ReplyDelete
  17. not working in Purulia, West Bengal...... any other trick plz sir......my id rahulprins@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. plz post some tricks for ranchi, jharkhand

    ReplyDelete
  19. i am arif from west bengal. plz sir send me any working airtel 3g trick ..my email =arif.ali702@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. bd ta hoy mana bangladesh a hoy

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hei,
    am in Uganda. could you please send me aworking trick on my email "ben.innocents@gmail.com" thank you sososo much

    ReplyDelete